Considering the unexpected turn of events last year, I didn’t get to complete nearly any of the goals I had set out for myself last year. So I’m going to set those same goals again for this year and start over. I’m not giving up that easily. I will say, I did accomplish a few, I bought less products from China and more from small business owners. And did a bit for for charities. So it’s something.
I don’t have as much time as I used to, but I’m still going to try and get through most, if not all.
I’m thinking of making a kind of daily planner to organize my day and hopefully get more done, considering that I spend a whole lot of time each day not knowing what to do next…..and most likely I don’t get anything done. tee hee. I hope that works. I’ll probably still print out my goals and hang them on my wall so that I can keep in mind what I want to get done and accomplish.
Anyway, here is my list of goals once more, time to try again.
1. Improve my art, take my time and learn new techniques, and work on my problem spots and subjects.
2. Learn color and color mixing.
3. Light, I want to work on painting with great emphasis on light.
4. Working on creating my own still-life setups and painting them.
5. Learn to paint more impressionistic using brushes.
6. Entering into art competitions.
7. Get art prints and other accesories made from my artwork and photos.
8. Drawing, yes, you heard right, this time for reals.
9. Sewing, sewing, sewing, I have lots of fabric and patterns to work on.
10. Eating as much organic food as possible, at least 95% of it.
11. Spend more time outside.
12. Do more things for charity, through crocheting, sewing and painting.
13. Taking more photos to getting better at photography.
14. Learn to play my ukelele.
15. Learn to sing.
16. Buy more handmade, local, small business and less China.
17. Try not to get so upset over the petty things, so not worth it.
18. Smile and laugh more.
19. Spend less time online looking and reading pointless things, instead spend that time conversing with friends.
20. Enjoy life as it is.
That is all. I won’t add some more cause there are enough I need to get done already. Looking forward to working on these.
Till next time….